Sunday 5 September 2010

RE: 20 hrs 01 mins official and in the book - Wayne Soutter, 5 September 2010 07:55

Morning All!
Goodness... I cannot believe I made it!
Summary: It was ridiculously harder than I could have ever imagined... it was off the scale hard, I really just don't know how I did it....seems unreal. I know that sounds boastful...but it was crazy hard. Simon's advice of live in the now and just do the next stroke, then the next stroke etc. helped a lot.
I am so sore... everything hurts, I feel like I have flu or been in a punch up with ! I now need sleep...When I am feeling a little better I will get back to you all with more detail.
Most importantly - Your messages helped massively - thank you so much!!
Wayne-English-Channel-Swimmer-Soutter! Imagine that!
ZZZZzzzzz.....

No comments:

Post a Comment